WITH GREAT SADNESS DUE TO PROLONGED STAFF HEALTH PROBLEMS THIS SHOP HAS HAD TO CLOSE
For future equipment servicing and / or emergency enquiries the nearest mobility store who can offer all the services & products we did is Independent Living Consultants in Princes Risborough (01844 273050) or High Wycombe (01494 443933)
Thank you so much for all your support over the last few years
We are located directly opposite The Watermead Inn pub.
Please park in the main Watermead car park and we are located just through the little arch walkway, in the main shopping parade next to the lake and the newsagents. Its is a very short walk, however if your mobility is severely limited please call us in advance and we will arrange a space for you in our rear car park.
We also offer a wheelchair to car and back service for our customers!
If you have trouble finding us please call 01296 435607 and we will come out and find you.
• Free Parking (ample inc. disabled spaces) • On Site Fully Equipped Mobility Workshop • Lots of space outside to try equipment such as scooters etc with different terrain levels such as bumps, inclines etc. You will not be confined to the shop!
• All Level Access - From car park to shop floor
• Free Local Delivery (orders over £50)
• Free Advice & Guidance on all aspects of mobility & care
• In Store Demonstrations - Try mobility scooters, riser chairs, wheelchairs etc.
• Free Home Demonstrations - Click Here to see our home visit areas • On Site Servicing & Repairs - All types of mobility & care equipment
• Take Items to Try - 7 day no quibble returns
• Hire Equipment - Wheelchairs, Walkers, Frames etc.
• Huge Range available to order or try in store
At our Aylesbury mobility showrooms we offer a "try before you buy" service for every piece of equipment we sell. Mobility scooters, riser lift chairs, bathing aids, wheelchairs, rollators, walkers and more can all be tried in store at Watermead, Aylesbury. Alternatively if you cannot to us then please get in contact and we will arrange to visit you at home where possible.
We offer no pressure demonstrations in a friendly, caring environment as we understand it can be daunting for some people to try these products, especially for the first time.