If you wish to cancel you order please contact us as soon as possible via telephone as we aim to dispatch all orders as quickly as we can. If your order has already been dispatched then unfortunately it cannot be cancelled and will have to be returned through the usual returns procedure (see below).
• For all online orders, you have the right to return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving your goods.
• We are happy for you to unpack the item(s) and inspect them. However, if you’ve used or installed the item(s) in any way then we reserve the right to only give a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the cost of the item.
• Goods must be returned complete, unused, including all original packaging and in a fully re-saleable condition. If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, The Easy Living Company reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s). If necessary packaging is missing then a charge will also be made to cover the cost of replacement.
• Any item(s) considered "intimate goods" e.g commodes, urine bottles etc. are stricltly non-returnable & non-refundable once the outer packaging has been removed and / or the item has been used in any way
• All delivery costs including engineered deliveries are non-refundable
• The Easy Living Company do not cover costs of postage / couriers for returns of any kind
• Bespoke & made to order item(s) are stricly non refundable, and orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
Standard Warranty Returns
In the unlikely event you should encounter problems with your item(s) then please return them to us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to fix them as quickly as we can. In the event that your item cannot be fixed within a reasonable time period, we will replace it free of charge inclusive of all postage / delivery costs incurred to get the item(s) back to you.
Please return all item(s) to:
The Easy Living Company
Please include a covering letter with a brief explanation of the reason(s) for the return and a copy of your original invoice(s).
If you require assistance in order to dismantle & transport / return them to our showrooms, please contact us via telephone and we will arrange it for you. Please note if you do not live within 25 sq miles of our showrooms then a fee will be charged dependent on your location. This includes all warranty returns as well as cancellations.
At Home Warranty
If you live within 25 sq miles of our showrooms and order a product including "at home warranty" then we will visit you at home at no extra cost to carry out any warranty repairs. In the event that we have to take your item(s) back to our workshops then we will endeavour to keep you as informed as possible of progress at all times. In the event that your item cannot be fixed within a reasonable time period, we will replace it free of charge.
The Easy Living Company was set up in 2013 to provide the best possible products and services within the mobility and healthcare supplies markets, whilst maintaining an excellent level of after sales care and customer service. After 15 years working in the industry, I have found that it can be very daunting for customers to research and purchase many products within this market, especially for the first time. Also, many existing companies do not deliver when it comes to after sales care and support. I saw a need for an online resource and shop, backed up by the guarantee that customers will never be pressured into sales and will be looked after properly once their money has been taken. This dedication to quality service will always be our top priority, and that is my personal pledge to you.