Totals: 0 - £0.00
Drive Sport Rider Mobility Scooter (8mph)
Product Brand: Drive Medical
Top Speed: 8mph
Car Transportable?: No
Turn heads with this luxury motorcycle styled scooter!
The Drive Medical Sport Rider is a retro themed scooter taking its striking looks from the motorcycle industry, a milestone of mobility scooter design.
When this scooter was designed, the inspiration and technology was taken from the motorcycle industry to create something new, exciting and dynamic! The Sport Rider Mobility Scooter is all of these!
This amazing looking scooter incorporates a huge range of features, packed full of the latest technology. There is a motorcycle style twin digital dashboard offering a important information about your scooter.
This incredible mobility scooter has a maximium range on full charge of over 30 miles, whilst carrying someone up to 28 stone in weight. To make the journey comfortable all round suspension, with a motorcycle style front telescopic suspension is fitted as standard.
The spoked alloy wheels with motorcycle styled chrome mud guards and large chrome headlamp to the front and rear lights with a motorcyle influnce finish this mobility scooter perfectly.
There are still more features to tell you about! lots of legroom, handbrake, fully adjustable captains chair, adjustable armrests, side mirror, anti-slip mats, fault diagnosis system and many more!
One thing we can guarantee with the Sport Rider Mobility Scooter, wherever you go, whatever the weather, you will turn heads!
- • 4mph Pavement and 8mph maximum road speed settings
- • Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling
- • Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- • Motorbike style wheels with chrome mud guards
- • All round lighting, inc large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights
- • Twin dial digital dash
- • Trip computer with odometer
- • Fully auto Easy to use “Self Diagnostic” fault-finding system
- • Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle
- • Easy to use controls
- • Height adjustable headrest
- • Twin rear view mirrors
- • Large accommodating footwell with anti slip rubber mat
- • Additional Hand Brake
- • Angle adjustable handle bars
- • Key ignition for security
- • Rear bumper provides additional protection
- • Anti tip wheels
- • Width adjustable armrests
- • Road and pavement legal
- • Large seat back storage pocket
- Length: 165cm (65”)
- Width: 78cm (31”)
- Height: 112cm (44”)
- Seat Width: 50.8cm (20") *approx.
- Maximum User Weight: 28 stone (180kg)
- Maximum Travelling Range: Up to (31 miles) (Depending on conditions of use)
- Total Scooter Weight: 117kgs
- Total Boxed Weight: 137kgs
We have multiple delivery options available to suit your individual requirements.
Please select the option which you require during the "checkout" process.
Free UK Delivery (approx 3-7 working days unless otherwise stated)
Subject to all orders over £50 total. Your product will be delivered by courier and may require some assembly prior to use. Any orders under £50 will be subject to a £6.95 delivery charge.
Local Engineered Delivery (£ FREE!)
If you live within a 25 sq mile radius of our Aylesbury showrooms then we will carry out our engineered delivery service (see below) free of charge as part of our "Local Delivery" scheme. For online orders this option will automatically be calculated / added at the checkout based on your delivery postcode. Minimum order for local engineered delivery is £100.
Engineered Delivery (+ £95 - by appointment only)
If you select an engineered delivery during the checkout process and live outside of our local delivery area then we will conact you following your purchase to arrange for an engineer to visit you at home, assemble, test and demonstrate your product. We will also remove any excess packaging and carry out any necessary installation. We cover all areas of mainland UK (excluiding ROI), however if you live within 25 sq miles of our showroom please see our "local delivery" option above.
What you get -
• We will contact you to arrange delivery of your new product at your convenience
• Full installation & testing of new equipment inc. upstairs and care homes*
• Full product demonstration - we will not leave until you are fully familiar with operation & features
• Removal & disposal of all packaging
* Please note it is the customer's responsibility to ensure there is enough space for the product(s) to be fitted / installed
Collect In Store
If you wish to collect in store, please either select the option during the checkout process when ordering online or give us a call on 01296 435607 and we can arrange it for you. We will also (where possible) happily assemble and demonstrate your product for you if you so wish.
VAT relief for disabled people
If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you won’t be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use. Also, you won’t be charged VAT on:
• The installation and any extra work needed as part of this
• Repairs or maintenance
• Spare parts or accessories
The product and your disability have to qualify. If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for VAT relief, please don't hesitate to call and one of our team will be happy to help.
Does your purchase qualify for VAT relief?
To get the product VAT free your disability has to qualify. For VAT purposes, you’re disabled or have a long-term illness if:
• You have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities - eg blindness
• You have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes, arthritis etc
• You’re terminally ill
You don’t qualify if you’re elderly but able-bodied, or if you’re temporarily disabled.
You do not have to be a "blue badge" holder or "registered" in any way.
You do not need to provide any evidence of your disability, simply fill out the form at the checkout to confirm.
You don't have to physically buy the goods in person. Another person can purchase the goods on your behalf and they will still be eligible for VAT relief.
If you have any questions please call our team on 01296 435 607
Qualifying products or services
You will be asked to select a VAT exemption declaration box during the checkout process if you have selected products which are eligible for VAT relief.
Please note in some cases we may contact you following your order to verbally confirm your medical condition.
If you have any questions please call our team on 01296 435 607
Please note all items displayed in store which are marked with an "XV" symbol are priced without VAT.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!