Difficulties getting into and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Bathmaster Deltis Bath Lift. Simple to take in and out of the bath, it separates into two parts for easy lifting and carrying. High quality materials and construction offer the utmost in safety and comfort with no servicing required.
One of the lightest reclining bath lifts available!
The Bathmaster Deltis is easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required. With built in convenient holding points and the heaviest part weighing just 6.8kg (15lb) transport and storage become effortless. The all plastic construction is modern, easy to clean and free from corrosion. Designed to be strong, stable & durable, it gives confidence to the user and ensures hassle free, long term usage
Compact frame fits virtually all bath tubs!
Occupying the optimum amount of space, the compact frame of the Bathmaster Deltis is suitable for nearly all bath tubs, yet maintains a high level of stability when in use. Large side flaps allow easy transfer in and out of the bath, and optional swivelling seats are available for those requiring additional assistance.
Latest battery technology ensures high performance
The small, lightweight hand controller is simple to use and floats when not in use, enabling easy recovery if dropped into the water. The lithium ion batteries have no memory effect and very low self-discharging, giving improved performance and battery life. The latest software allows gentle charging, further preserving the batteries.
Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durability
Fully waterproof with no built in circuit board, the motor has been specifically designed for long term protection against failure or damage. The hand controller plugs directly into the top of the motor ensuring there are no leads from the motor that could be damaged during transportation of the unit.
Supportive, reclining backrest offers ultimate relaxation
The gently contoured seat and backrest give both comfort and support when lowering and reclining. The user selects their preferred angle of recline between 10 and 40° allowing optimum positioning for their requirements.
Four year guarantee giving peace of mind
With a four year guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship, the user can be reassured that the bath lift will be in full working order when they need
• Max user weight 22 Stone (140kg)
• No Installation Required - No need for expensive bathroom modifications!
• Compact Frame - will fit virtually any bath!
• Battery Operated - No dangerous power cables - 100% safe
• Lightweight & Easy To Use Hand Controller
Please note: Price includes full set of blue covers (as shown in main picture)
- Seat width exc side flaps: 375mm (14.75")
- Seat depth exc side flaps: 500mm (19.75")
- Seat width inc side flaps: 695mm (27.25")
- Seat depth inc side flaps: 500mm (19.75")
- Backrest height: 680mm (26.75")
- Backrest width: 350mm (13.75")
- Minimum seat height: 69mm (2.75")
- Maximum seat height: 455mm (18")
- Backrest angle adjustment: 10° - 40°
- Footprint: 560mm x 295mm (22" x 11.5")
- Seat weight: 6.8 kgs (15 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 3.7 kgs (8.25 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 stone)
We have multiple delivery options available to suit your individual requirements.
Please select the option which you require during the "checkout" process.
Free UK Delivery (approx 3-7 working days unless otherwise stated)
Subject to all orders over £50 total. Your product will be delivered by courier and may require some assembly prior to use. Any orders under £50 will be subject to a £6.95 delivery charge.
Local Engineered Delivery (£ FREE!)
If you live within a 25 sq mile radius of our Aylesbury showrooms then we will carry out our engineered delivery service (see below) free of charge as part of our "Local Delivery" scheme. For online orders this option will automatically be calculated / added at the checkout based on your delivery postcode. Minimum order for local engineered delivery is £100.
Engineered Delivery (+ £95 - by appointment only)
If you select an engineered delivery during the checkout process and live outside of our local delivery area then we will conact you following your purchase to arrange for an engineer to visit you at home, assemble, test and demonstrate your product. We will also remove any excess packaging and carry out any necessary installation. We cover all areas of mainland UK (excluiding ROI), however if you live within 25 sq miles of our showroom please see our "local delivery" option above.
What you get -
• We will contact you to arrange delivery of your new product at your convenience
• Full installation & testing of new equipment inc. upstairs and care homes*
• Full product demonstration - we will not leave until you are fully familiar with operation & features
• Removal & disposal of all packaging
* Please note it is the customer's responsibility to ensure there is enough space for the product(s) to be fitted / installed
Collect In Store
If you wish to collect in store, please either select the option during the checkout process when ordering online or give us a call on 01296 435607 and we can arrange it for you. We will also (where possible) happily assemble and demonstrate your product for you if you so wish.
VAT relief for disabled people
If you’re disabled or have a long-term illness, you won’t be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use. Also, you won’t be charged VAT on:
• The installation and any extra work needed as part of this
• Repairs or maintenance
• Spare parts or accessories
The product and your disability have to qualify. If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for VAT relief, please don't hesitate to call and one of our team will be happy to help.
Does your purchase qualify for VAT relief?
To get the product VAT free your disability has to qualify. For VAT purposes, you’re disabled or have a long-term illness if:
• You have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities - eg blindness
• You have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetes, arthritis etc
• You’re terminally ill
You don’t qualify if you’re elderly but able-bodied, or if you’re temporarily disabled.
You do not have to be a "blue badge" holder or "registered" in any way.
You do not need to provide any evidence of your disability, simply fill out the form at the checkout to confirm.
You don't have to physically buy the goods in person. Another person can purchase the goods on your behalf and they will still be eligible for VAT relief.
If you have any questions please call our team on 01296 435 607
Qualifying products or services
You will be asked to select a VAT exemption declaration box during the checkout process if you have selected products which are eligible for VAT relief.
Please note in some cases we may contact you following your order to verbally confirm your medical condition.
If you have any questions please call our team on 01296 435 607
Please note all items displayed in store which are marked with an "XV" symbol are priced without VAT.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!